Fall is here and that means pumpkin EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, Derek doesn’t like pumpkin, but that just means that I got to eat all of these mini pies by myself. When I say “mini pie” I basically mean pumpkin pie filling baked in a muffin tin. Why? Because we’re still trying to go gluten and dairy-free. Yes, we could make gluten-free crust, but just go on this adventure with me, okay?
Gluten & Dairy-Free No Crust Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Muffin tin
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners (or silicone muffin liners).
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and coconut milk until smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour blend, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to fully combine.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the mini pies cool in the pan before chilling in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.