It seems like everywhere I turn, I see the new hot CBD product, but is there anything more classic than CBD gummies? They’re always a go-to at dispensaries, but no one realized how simple they are to make at home. They’re so easy, we’re going to use the microwave!
How to Make CBD Gummies in the Microwave!
- Silicone candy mold
- 1 cup flavored beverage
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 4 packets unflavored gelatin
- Your favorite CBD oil amount varies
- Prepare your silicone mold by spraying liberally with non-stick spray and placing them on a baking sheet or tray that will fit in your refrigerator.
- In a glass measuring cup with a pour spout, combine the flavored beverage, corn syrup, and gelatin. Stir and let sit for 1 minute.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments and stirring in between until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken but is still pourable, and add CBD oil. The amount will depend on the correct dosage of your oil and the size of your silicone molds. The dosage for the oil I used is 5-10 drops, and using my molds, this recipe makes 30 gummies, so I used 150 drops.
- Stir well and evenly pour the mixture into your silicone molds.
- Chill until the gummies have set, and store in an airtight container.