I always associate snickerdoodles with holiday baking, but these cinnamon-sugar cookies are perfect year-round!
- Baking sheet
- 2¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 tablespoons cannabis butter softened
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 2 large eggs
Cinnamon Sugar Mix
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butters and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls about 1½ tablespoons each, then roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-11 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Repeat until remaining dough is used up.