Cannabis Chex Mix & Muddy Buddies
I have a huge sweet tooth, so I’m partial to the Muddy Buddies (or Puppy Chow as we call it in Texas), but this cannabis infused classic Chex Mix is also darn good (is my Texas showing?). I also ended up buying the family size boxes of Chex cereal, so I have plenty of leftovers. I’m already brainstorming what I can use them in next!
Cannabis Chex Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor plantain chips
- 6 tablespoons cannabis butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and plantain chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Cannabis Muddy Buddies
- 9 cups Rice Chex™ Corn Chex™ or Wheat Chex™ cereal (or combination)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup cannabis butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Combine cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and cannabis butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave in 30 second increments until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.