One of the first edibles I ever tried making were mini cheesecakes. I won’t get in to all of the details, but my dog ate most of them. Don’t worry, he’s totally fine, and he definitely didn’t learn his lesson. Anyway, here they are again! But this time we’ll make sure they’re very far away from the dog.
Mini Cannabis Cheesecake Bites
- Muffin tin
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter melted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together graham cracker crumbs, both butters, and brown sugar. Divide into all 12 cups, about 2 tablespoons each. Gently press down the crumbs into an even layer. A shot glass works perfect for this!
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and Greek yogurt until fluffy and there are no more lumps. Mix in egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake mixture into all 12 cups, about 3 tablespoons each.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the cheesecakes are set. They will look matte on top, but still jiggle a bit.
- Allow them to cool at room temperature in the muffin tin before chilling them in the refrigerator. Best when served cold and with your favorite toppings!